Co-curricular and Extracurricular activities
We believe in all round personal development and for this our college have multi dimensional activities throughout the course work.
- Community Service Camp in a rural setting to develop social values and service to society.
- Educational tour – to give opportunity to students to see and understand the various places of historical importance and appreciate the diverse culture of India – to develop leadership quality in planning and administration.
- Socially Useful Productive Work – opportunity for becoming self-reliant and resourceful.
- Community Work and Outreach programmes to inculcate service to society and reach out to the under privileged consequently inculcating the value of the dignity of labour.
- Guest Lectures by experts in the relevant subjects of the curriculum to get in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- Morning Assembly to inculcate discipline in thought, word and deed.
- Subject Associations provide opportunities for more activities such as quiz, competitions, debate, panel discussion, etc. as part of the curricular activities.
- Organizing sports day, cultural functions, annual day where students programme plan are highly recommended.
- Field trip and picnic is the two most enthusiastic programmes where students and teachers enjoy the utmost.
- Most of the national importance days are being celebrated.